Hi! Today I'm not going to write about a review of some places but I will write about 'What I am Making This Day'. So today I am trying to make a new recipe that I got from youtube. It's Roti Prata and Roti Canai. Roti Prata and Roti Canai, is very popular in Malaysia and India. This think-looking bread is so easy to make and very delicious to taste. Here I'll give you the recipe that I used to make the dough of Roti Prata or Roti Canai that I mean in this post. (I will also upload some pictures about today. Keep scrolling, guys! ;))
Roti Prata or Roti Canai Recipe
1/2 tsp of Sugar
1/2 tsp of Salt
1 tbsp of Vegetable Oil
1 1/2 cup of Plain Flour
1/4 cup of Milk
1/4 cup of Water
(you can change the each value of all ingredients with the right ratio!)
How to make :
- Mix all the ingredients (you will need to use your naked hand to help mixture all ingredients in this first step).
- Then take your mixer and your dough hook attachment then knead it until the dough become smooth and elastic.
- Cut it into small pieces like little ball, then make sure if all the small dough slightly oiled all around with the vegetable oil so that they won't be stick to one each other.
- Next, oil your hands and your work cutting board (you can use your table for doing this).
- Start flattening it with your hands, or you can use the swinging trick like what the Prata makers used. Flattening them until the dough become reall thin, closely to translucent. Don't worry about the holes in it. Because it wouldn't matter if you fry it. You can shape it just like a thin circular plate or you can fold it like how you fold a paper.
- Fry it on a pan about 3-4 minutes in a medium heat (if you're using high heat, you must frying it as fast as you can so it wouldn't be burned!)
- Put your Roti Prata on a plate and you can serve it with curry sausage like what I did. Enjoy! :)
You can arranging the plate like what I did, So you can put all the Prata you have made on one plate.
Eagle sight capturing. What does it look?
Yumm!! You must try this recipee. So easy to make, so delicious to taste.
This is the curry sausage that I made from Bamboe. You can buy this seasoning in the market nearby.
After the photo shoot scene....
Lol! So messy!! aww, how ashamed hahaha
The bonus (I mean my selfies hahaha!)
Thank you for visiting! Please leave comment below and if you think this post is useful, don't forget to subscribe it by click g+1 or share this post to others :D Thank you :)
, by Chippeido